Learn about your chosen career or explore potential career paths.
You’ve probably enrolled (or are considering enrolling) in a MedCerts program to prepare for a new career, or to increase your opportunities in your current field. The career exploration tool below will help you to learn more about:
- Responsibilities of the job and core tasks
- Employment trends
- Top employers in your state
- Education required
- Annual earnings
- Technical skills needed
- Soft skills employers are looking for
- Job titles to search for
Tips for using the Job Trend Data tool:
- Most MedCerts students will want to select Health Science or IT in the Industry field.
- You can select your state from the third drop-down menu to get local information.
- Note that this is powered by an external labor market data source, and may not include every possible job title or career path available to MedCerts graduates. Please visit the MedCerts Programs page for additional information on careers related to MedCerts programs.