Do you strive to continually exceed expectations?
Do you demonstrate respect and concern for all individuals?
Are you willing to care for our community with honest, positive, and ethical behavior?
If yes, you might be the team member we are looking for!
At Chadron Community Hospital, we are driven by our Mission Statement, “Provide and support health care and community service programs of excellence in the communities we serve”.
- Work under the supervision and direction of a registered Pharmacist.
Full-time, Hourly, Benefited position.
- Obtain Patient Medication History
- Sterile IV Compounding
- Restock and deliver medications
- Inventory Management
- Operate and maintain Pharmacy equipment
- Maintain cleanliness in Pharmacy
- Audit and charge patient accounts
- Organize and maintain records
- NESIIS Immunization Program
- Participate in Hospital Committees
- Other duties as assigned.
- Accurate data entry skills
- Strong time management and organzational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Willingness to be a team player and promote a positive team environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Able to collaborate with other Healthcare Professionals.
- Strong interpersonal and people skills.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure; this may include using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Have never been convicted of any non-alcohol, drug-related misdemeanor, or felony,
- Completion of a Board approved State or National Pharmacy Technician Certification within 1 year of registration.
- Previous Pharmacy experience preferred but no required