- Rapidly Expanding Patient Base
- Technology Enabled Care Management
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Patient Focused
- Results Oriented
- Success Minded
Low T Center/HerKare, leading providers of hormone replacement and targeted wellness services, are seeking qualified Medical Assistants and Nurses to support the physicians and other medical providers in Low T Center and HerKare outpatient medical clinics. The ideal candidate will: (1) Work well with others, (2) thrive in a fast-paced environment, and (3) prioritize patient service. Medical Assistants and Nurses are integral components of each center’s medical team. As a Team Member you will manage front-line patient interactions, coordinate patient accounts, and provide the treatment support needed for patients receiving hormone replacement, targeted wellness, and aesthetic services.
The sign-on bonus offered for this position is payable half after 30 days of employment and the second half after 90 days of employment.
- Work with supervising physicians and mid-level providers to render patient care
- Read and follow standing orders, protocols, and policies
- Perform venipuncture / Administer IM injections
- Take vitals and perform related supervised functions
- Assist laboratory directors in a moderately complex medical laboratory
- Competitive compensation package based on location and experience. Full and part time positions available.
- Major medical, dental, vision, group life and accident insurance available for eligible employees who regularly work more than 30 hours per week.
- Training, certification or licensure as a Medical Assistant, Vocational Nurse, or equivalent
- High School Diploma, college degree, or vocational training
- Background check