Revature is the fastest growing employer of emerging technology talent.
One day someone is going to ask you where you got your start…This is IT!
With a wide range of Fortune 500 enterprises, government organizations and top systems
integrators as our clients, we not only provide you with the skills needed to succeed through
an employer-paid training program but will also give you the opportunity to put those skills
to use on projects that matter.
Experience Level: Entry-Level
About the Role
Revature is the largest employer of entry level tech talent. Entry level Software Engineers
from Revature are assisting clients across the United States with long-term coding project
support. No experience is required and we hire both tech and non-tech backgrounds.
Extensive employer paid-training is provided to new employees to prepare for client facing
projects. We also help qualified applicants to learn/improve their coding foundation to
qualify for employment.
What We Are Looking For
● Must have Associates Degree
● Must be authorized to work in the US
● Strong desire to learn to code – No prior professional experience required
● A natural problem solver
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills
● Willing to relocate anywhere in the US – Relocation assistance provided
What We Offer
● Competitive salary
● Relocation & housing assistance
● Health, vision & dental insurance
● Paid time off
● Industry Certifications
● Life Insurance Policy
● Mentoring program and ongoing support throughout your entire Revature career
● Experience with the largest and most reputable companies in the US
Apply Today. Interviews are going on now.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all
individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related
medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, genetic
information, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected under applicable
federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer,
leaves of absence, benefits, compensation and training. If you require an accommodation to
work based on any of these protected factors, please notify the Human Resources
Department, and the Company will evaluate the request and provide an accommodation in
accordance with applicable law.
We seek to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws related to discrimination
and will not tolerate the interference with the ability of any of the Company’s employees to
perform their job duties. Our policy reflects and affirms the Company’s commitment to the
principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.
● Work on real world projects in a team environment to get you enterprise-ready for
placement with one of our corporate partners.
● Training on the most in-demand programming skills in the job market. We work
together with our corporate partners, to identify the skills that are most vital to their