The Patient Service Specialist will demonstrate the ability to perform all front end administrative duties to best meet the needs of our patients. Will consistently demonstrate excellence in customer service. Will represent Springfield Medical Care Systems in a positive helpful manner. Commits to acceptable level of availability. Be responsible for performing Patient Registration and will handle all referrals in a timely and efficient manner. Consistently demonstrates behavior that supports the Mission of “Where People Come First.”
- Excellent computer, telephone and customer service skills;
- detail oriented;
- ability to accurately and expeditiously register patients;
- respond to requests for information, both patient specific and practice specific;
- organize the office efficiently and effectively;
- cross train in all areas of reception;
- contribute to a pleasant and cooperative team environment;
Operate/maintain office equipment.
Six months to 1 year customer service/clerical, including computer operation.
High School Diploma