- Provide customer service to end users via telephone, email, or web chat.
- Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user problems.
- Respond to end-user problems based on standard procedures.
- Must correctly track incidents and calls, including but not limited to entering data into the database timely and accurately.
- Must be able to multi-task and handle assigned duties while assisting end-users.
- Assist end-users with the creation and alteration of electronic credit applications and contracts
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- Excellent in oral and written English communication.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must consistently meet or exceed required performance criteria.
- Able and willing to take customer support calls during the duration of your shift.
- Familiarity with a call center environment.
- Familiarity with ticketing system.
- Must be willing to work in different shifts. Including rotating Saturdays.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.