United Vein & Vascular Centers is a rapidly growing healthcare company headquartered in Tampa, Florida with numerous clinics throughout Florida, Colorado, Arizona, and Illinois. Our practices specialize in office-based, minimally invasive venous surgery. United Vein & Vascular Centers consistently values, recognizes and rewards their team members and has unprecedented organizational culture and leadership. Come join our growing team!
The Medical Assistant will assist in surgical procedures under the supervision of the physician. They are also responsible for ensuring the well-being of patients and for providing a positive, supportive environment for patients and other staff while working in conjunction with physicians, front office and clinical staff. This position will float between Lakewood and Centennial, CO.
- Provide best-in-class medical assisting service to patients.
- Assist physician and RVTs in surgical procedures.
- Ensure the procedure rooms are sterile and properly supplied.
- Maintain inventory and stock needs of the clinic.
- Uphold the superior standards of care outlined by United Vein Centers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of a medical assistant program preferred but will consider experience with sterile technique.
- Sharp minded, eager to learn with superior clinical skills as a Medical Assistant.
- Must have a strong work ethic and excellent customer service skills.
- Patient-centric with proven attention to detail.
- Flexibility and adaptability to schedules, responsibilities and priorities.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Must have empathy for patients and be an exceptional listener.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- The ability to collaborate with and serve patients, physicians, peers and all team members with a smile!
- Competitive compensation package
- Hourly pay rate starting at $18.00, based on experience and qualifications.
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- 401K plan
- Life insurance (100% company paid)
- PTO and paid holidays