United Vein & Vascular Centers is a rapidly growing healthcare company headquartered in Tampa, Florida with numerous clinics throughout Florida, Colorado, Arizona, and Illinois. Our practices specialize in office-based, minimally invasive venous surgery. United Vein & Vascular Centers consistently values, recognizes and rewards their team members and has unprecedented organizational culture and leadership. Come join our growing team!
The Medical Receptionist (Patient Services Coordinator) is responsible for greeting patients upon arrival, signing them in for their appointment, obtaining insurance information, providing forms, processing payments, and scheduling appointments.
- Greet patients upon arrival, sign them in and obtain insurance information and any other necessary data.
- Provide patients with intake and new patient forms, as well as copies of our office policies and legally required documents.
- Process payments from patients for co-pays and uninsured visits.
- Schedule appointments for new and recurring patients based on provided schedule guidelines.
- Maintain hard copy patient records as well as the files stored in our EMR system.
- Audit schedule to ensure patient insurance eligibility.
- Provide patients with support and guidance as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree preferred).
- 2+ years’ experience in medical assisting or administration.
- Familiarity with ECW a plus.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks based on importance.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software.
- Competitive compensation package
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- 401K plan
- Life insurance (100% company paid)
- PTO and paid holidays